How to Fix your Academic English and Publish your Research Faster
The authoring team are experts in their fields with stellar writing skills and personal experience with publication. Collectively, they have fixed the English of tens of thousands of manuscripts written by researchers across the world. In this book, they share their knowledge and insights to help all young researchers succeed in the competitive world of academia and get published faster.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: How to Master Verb Tense in the Introduction Section?
- Chapter 2: How to Master Similar Words in Your Research Paper?
- Chapter 3: How to Master Transition Words in Academic English Writing?
- Chapter 4: How to Master Numbers in Academic and Scientific Writing?
- Chapter 5: How to Master Acronyms in Academic English Writing?
- Chapter 6: How to Master Punctuation in Academic English Writing?
- Chapter 7: Secrets for Editing and Translating Your Research
- Chapter 8: What Must You Know About Journal Peer Reviewers?
- Chapter 9: Insider Info on Editing, Writing & Publishing Your Research
- Chapter 10: How to Write to Publish Internationally?
- Chapter 11: The Secrets to Selecting a Target Journal and Publish Faster
- Chapter 12: What is the Future for Publishing Research Papers?